I have finally made up my mind; this blog has come to its end. Visitors will have realized that postings have been rather few in the last months, in fact even in the last year, and now it's over.
I have simply come to realize that I don't have enough spare time to be a blogger on 1. Peter anymore.
Thanks to those of you have visited this blog, and maybe even subscribed to it via Bloglines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I've enjoyed reading your blog. And I hope, if you have some lost minutes, think about 1 Peter AND the biblioblogger-sphere ;)
I have only recently found your blog and am sorry to see it go. God's blessings to you.
Torrey,
I too am sorry to learn that your blog is coming to an end. 1 Peter is such a wonderful book and I was grateful that someone was devoting a blog to it. God's best to you!
Torrey,
I enjoyed reading your notes on 1 Peter and will miss your blog.
Post a Comment